BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am simply me, the mask comes off

Perfection does(not) exist


I have came to the most amazing conclusion!!! I can only be me. I cant be anyone else but me. You would think that being yourself would be easy right? yeah it seems simple enough but most people don't do it. They put on their little masks and step into the world. People would rather put on fake faces rather than reveal themselves with all their flaws. We are too scared of how people will react if they know whats behind the mask. yes scared. I will say it one more time. We are scared. It's ok.We are all guilty of it.Society tell us to hide our flaws and our weakness so that we may fit int its image of a perfect world were everyone is perfect. Well the fact is that perfection does not exist. Society has us all fooled that one size should fit all. In this perfect world, everyone is in some way shape or form from a cookie cutter. We put these labels on ourselves. We categorize ourselves as if we are papers that need filing.  That being said we all need to remember that........


PERFECTION ISN'T REAL!!!!!


Well now that the pink elephant is out of the room, let me continue. I can only be me. what you see is what you get my mask is coming off, and it feels great. I suggest you all take off your masks its a breath-taking experience! To get the gist of what I'm saying hold your breath for 30 seconds then exhale. That's exactly how you will feel. so just reveal the real you don't be scared at how people react. just throw all your fears into the wind and just be you! take the mask off.  




           
    

0 comments: