BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

SO NOW YOUR BACK FROM OUTER SPACE!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!




Ok. one of my bestest best best friends just contacted me and told me shes graduating form BMT(basic military training) and I am too excited. Because Its been TWO long long long LONG months since I've
talked to her, and even longer since I last seen her! I'm so excited to finally hear from her because this last two months have been real rocky with out her there to brighten my day.!  I have so much to tell her. So much to ask her. SO MUCH TO DO. I got to go and get some new clothes if I'm going to look good wen she come back! Because I be damned if she comes back and I don't bring my A game to the table. I know she been working out with all those buff military men and women. I hope she don't come back with a mustache and muscles bigger than mine!!! Because we all know, the military is the only place were steroids are perfectly legal( and recomended)


OMG WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE NOW!!!!!


Ok,  I don't wanna freak out or anything but it HAS been TWO months! Who knows what the military has done to my baby! 

They could have turned her from this..........

 

INTO THIS..........


Lord help us all if they did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but Seriously I cant wait to see her!!!! omfg!!!!

0 comments: